VẬT LIỆU VÀ CHUẨN BỊ (Ingredient And Preparation)
You gotta try this! I threw this together out of things in the fridge and it is just fantastic! (Well, the bread wasn’t in the fridge!) Try to use crusty bread, it is really good that way.
3–4 ounces thin sliced deli roast beef
1 6 inch crusty French baguette
2 tablespoons shredded carrots
1 1/2 tablespoons sambal oelek chili paste (amount approximate and to taste)
1 1/2 tablespoons thai sweet chilli sauce (I used Mae Ploy brand)
CÁCH LÀM VÀ TRÌNH BÀY (METHODS)
1. Place beef on baguette and warm in microwave, if desired.
2. On each side of bread, pour enough nuoc mam to moisten bread fairly well.
3. On top of beef, spread sambal oelek (to the amount desired).
4. Top with lettuce and a generous sprinkling of grated carrot.
5. Pour chilli sauce on top of lettuce, top with upper half of bread; serve.